- Search with selectors: 50/day
- Phonebook lookups: 5/day
- Search with selectors: 200/day
- Phonebook lookups: 25/day
- Full historical access
- 10 Alerts
- Export all results as CSV and ZIP
- Download individual results
- Access to more categories
- Email Support
for individual plans that match your organizations' needs.
Search for Selectors
Intelligence X allows you to perform a search for these selector types:
- Email address
- Domain, including wildcards like *.example.com
- IP, CIDR. Both IPv4 and IPv6 are fully supported.
- Phone Number
- Bitcoin address
- MAC address
- IPFS Hash
- Credit Card Number
- Social Security Number
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- ... and other internal ones like UUID, Storage ID, Simhash
In these categories
- Paste sites, including historical ones
- Darknet: Tor and I2P
- North Korea
- ... and soon more!
If you do not know the full selector, use the Phonebook option in the Advanced Menu to find the strong selector.
Inline view of archived HTML pages, PDFs, Word files, etc.
Whether the content is from the darknet, is a PDF file or a picture, you can safely view it without leaving the site.
Intelligence X has a huge historial dataset. Similar to the Wayback Machine, we enable you to go back in time and search historial copies of websites, documents, and much more.