Intelligence X is a search engine and data archive.
Intelligence X is an independent European technology company founded in 2018 by Peter Kleissner. The company is based in Prague, Czech Republic. Its mission is to develop and maintain the search engine and data archive.
Intelligence X differentiates itself from other search engines in these unique ways:
- The search works with selectors, i.e. specific search terms such as email addresses, domains, URLs, IPs, CIDRs, Bitcoin addresses, IPFS hashes, etc.
- It searches in places such as the darknet, document sharing platforms, whois data, public data leaks and others.
- It keeps a historical data archive of results, similar to how the Wayback Machine from archive.org stores historical copies of websites.
Our target customers are companies of all sizes and governments. Contact us for individual plans that match your organizations' needs.
You can use Intelligence X to perform any kind of open source intelligence. We deliver fast, high-quality results and make the deepest parts of the internet accessible with a few clicks. Intelligence X searches billions of selectors in a matter of milliseconds. Combined with our data archive this is a powerful new tool. Here are some examples of Intelligence X's power:
- Latest pictures from North Korea
- Research the Trump Organization's email server reported by ArsTechnica
- Research the Austrian Parliament
- Investigate a Bitcoin address
- Investigate a Social Security Number
- List all .com email addresses on North Korean websites
- Read the Hillary emails (FOIA/UNCLASSIFIED)
Ninety percent of intelligence comes from open sources. The other 10 percent, the clandestine work, is just the more dramatic. The real intelligence hero is Sherlock Holmes, not James Bond.
- Samuel V. Wilson, former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency