Interested in integrating Intelligence X into your service? Great! Check out our SDK at GitHub! If you want your project that integrates Intelligence X listed here, please contact us.Approved integrations and 3rd party products
- h8mail: "an email OSINT and breach hunting tool using different breach and reconnaissance services". Read this blog post from h8mail for details on the integration.
- Maltego Transform
- subfinder: "subdomain discovery tool that discovers valid subdomains for websites by using passive online sources"
- theHarvester: "The tool gathers emails, names, subdomains, IPs and URLs using multiple public data sources"
- SpiderFoot: "automates OSINT collection"
- Mitaka (Chrome extension): "a browser extension for OSINT search"
- IntelOwl: "analyze files, domains, IPs in multiple ways from a single API at scale"
- Python command-line utility
- Python code snippet
- website_passive_recon script: "passive reconnaissance performed on a website prior to an assessment"
You must comply with the following rules:
- Commercial use requires a paid license.
- 1 user = 1 API key. Do not ship your product with a shared API key as it will lead to problems down the road in case of revocation.
- No bypassing of the limitations imposed by the API (including the daily credits, and bucket access restrictions).
- Your application must self-identify via User Agent.
The following integrations are not approved by Intelligence X due to violation of our policies. These apps may be blacklisted and cease working at any time.